I haven’t made any posts recently because I’ve been busy with my own projects.
First of all, I finally finished my programming course and acquired my programming degree. It’s not that big of a deal, other than having spent so long to learn programming. I must say it has enlightened me a lot, enough to start my own programming projects. (More than one project)
I’ll post links, pictures, and details later on about my projects. One of them is a simple game that I’m working on by myself.
Here’s a list.
1) My own game (3rd person view) let’s call it “Exploration Desert” <— you’ll see why later.
2) Working on another game with a friend of mine who’s also a programmer like me. (I can’t really say much about this game, other than that it’s an action/adventure game with a little twist to it)
3) Board game (inspired by my uncle) “Ancient TurkBoard”
4) Puzzle Bundle (This is a bunch of mini games/short games made in 1 project)
5) An “Stationary shooter” game with turrets and different types of weapons. (Zombie-head) :P
That’s pretty much it for now.
I hope I could post more about them soon, but I won’t show much other than the first project which is just a little test project.
Note: I’ve tweeted about the first project on @MKsDev